- Give energetic and productive classes
- Maintain interest and class attendence
- Personalize teaching for students' benefit
- Communicate with absent students
- Assist students with class recovery
- 3 years minimum teaching English
- Bilingual or decent level of Spanish.
- Native-English accent (not necesarry for candidate to be a native speaker).
- Teaching credentials (TEFL)
- Reside in Puerto Vallarta
- Registered as a 'persona fisica con actividades lucrativas' in SAT and able to give 'Facturas Electronicas'
- Experience teaching online
- Creating content - editing videos
- Work permit holder
What is good about the job?
- Great training and tools provided on site
- Pay based on student attendence so essentially based on how good the teacher is
- Excellent reputation in the bay
Here is a link to our products and services.
What we are offering:
Pending 3 month trial period,
a base salary with IMSS insurance.
We believe in continuous learning, we also want to open more locations in the future and intend to offer our teachers an association option, so we will be offering training in running a school.