Puerto Vallarta, México
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Give energetic and productive classes
- Maintain interest and class attendence
- Personalize teaching for students' benefit
- Communicate with absent students
- Assist students with class recovery
- 3 years minimum teaching English
- Bilingual or decent level of Spanish.
- Native-English accent (not necesarry for candidate to be a native speaker).
- Teaching credentials (TEFL)
- Reside in Puerto Vallarta
- Registered as a 'persona fisica con actividades lucrativas' in SAT and able to give 'Facturas Electronicas'
- Experience teaching online
- Creating content - editing videos
- Work permit holder
What is good about the job?
- Great training and tools provided on site
- Pay based on student attendence so essentially based on how good the teacher is
- Excellent reputation in the bay
Here is a link to our products and services.
What we are offering:
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
Pending 3 month trial period,
a base salary with IMSS insurance.
We believe in continuous learning, we also want to open more locations in the future and intend to offer our teachers an association option, so we will be offering training in running a school.